Thank you for your interest in writing a customer review. We want your comments to be heard so, to save you time and effort, please note that we cannot post:
- Reviews of products not yet released.
- Single-word reviews or reviews longer than 1,000 words.
- Remarks directed at other reviewers.
- Content not specific to the item being reviewed.
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations.
- Reviews that are not your own original work or have been previously published elsewhere.
- Content which might be considered defamatory, blasphemous, racist or incendiary.
- Profane or spiteful remarks.
- Sexually explicit or sexually gratuitous comments.
- Reviews submitted by, or on behalf of, companies or Web sites.
- Advertisements or promotional material for other films, artists or Web sites.
- Time-sensitive material.
- Phone numbers, postal addresses or URLs.
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information.
Please resist the temptation to use the forum as a chat room, a soapbox or to comment on other features visible on the page.
We reserve the right to remove or refuse to publish any customer review we consider inappropriate to our forum.
What to include
Your review should be a genuine review of the product, discussing the quality of the product and your opinion of it. Make your review as informative and detailed as possible. The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Feel free to mention other items you consider similar and how this product rates in comparison to them.
A good way to approach writing a customer review is to imagine that you are deciding whether to buy a particular product: what information could you put in your review that might help other customers with this decision?
Customer comments are an integral part of our website and something we value a great deal. For more information about writing or submitting customer reviews please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.